Answered on March 19,2019
The following documents are needed to apply Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- An authorized BPL certificate by the municipal chairman or panchayat president
- BPL ration card
- Identity proof with photo
- A passport size photograph
Top contributors this week
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.