Answered on February 23,2019
Following documents are required for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Bank Account number
- Identity proof document for verifying name, age, gender
- Caste certificate or relevant documents to prove the category (SC/ST) of the applicant
The States shall prepare database of eligible beneficiary landholder farmer families in the villages capturing the
- Category (SC/ST)
- Aadhaar Number (in case Aadhaar Number has not been issued then Aadhaar Enrollment Number together with any other prescribed documents for purposes of the identification such as Driving Licence, Voters’ ID Card, NREGA Job Card, or any other identification documents issued by Central/State/UT Governments or their authorities, etc.)
- Bank Account Number
- IFSC Code
Though mobile number is not mandatory but it is advised that when available it may be captured so that the information related to sanction/transfer of benefit can be communicated.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.