What are the documents required for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana ?

Manu Manu
Answered on March 27,2019

The non-loanee farmers are required to submit necessary documentary evidence of land records prevailing in the State (Records of Right (RoR), Land possession Certificate (LPC) etc.) and/ or applicable contract/ agreement details/ other documents notified/ permitted by concerned State Govt. in case of sharecroppers/tenant farmers and the same is defined by the respective States in the notification itself.

Loanee farmers are compulsorily insured through the banks from where they avail their crop loan.They dont need to provide any documents.

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question