Answered on April 04,2019
Following details are required.
- Own space or hired space (Minimum 120 sq feet) duly supported by proper lease agreement or space allotment letter. Applicant will arrange the space for running the Jan Aushadhi Generic Drug Store & BPPI will have no role for arranging space.
- Proof of securing a pharmacist with name, Registration with the State Council etc. (or it can be submitted at the time of final approval of JAS)
- If applicant is under the category of SC, ST and Differently-abled, then proof of SC, ST and Differently-abled certificate from respective authorities
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.