Answered on March 25,2019
Following documents are required for availing Mudra loan.
- Proof of Identity - Self certified copy of Voter’s ID card / Driving License / PAN Card / Aadhar Card/Passport.
- Proof of Residence - Recent telephone bill, electricity bill, property tax receipt (not older than 2 months), Voter’s ID card, Aadhar Card & Passport of Proprietor/Partners/Directors.
- Proof of SC/ST/OBC/Minority.
- Proof of Identity/Address of the Business Enterprise -Copies of relevant licenses/registration certificates/other documents pertaining to the ownership, identity and address of business unit.
- Applicant should not be defaulter in any Bank/Financial institution.
- Statement of accounts (for the last six months), from the existing banker, if any.
- Last two years balance sheets of the units along with income tax/sales tax return (Applicable for all cases from Rs.2 Lacs and above).
- Projected balance sheets for one year in case of working capital limits and for the period of the loan in case of term loan (Applicable for all cases from Rs.2 Lacs and above).
- Sales achieved during the current financial year up to the date of submission of application.
- Project report (for the proposed project) containing details of technical & economic viability.
- Memorandum and articles of association of the company/Partnership Deed of Partners etc.
- In absence of third party guarantee, Asset & Liability statement from the borrower including Directors& Partners may be sought to know the net-worth.
- Photos (two copies) of Proprietor/ Partners/ Directors.
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
PGN Property Management
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.