Answered on November 06,2018
Following documents are required for getting the domicile certificate.
- Residential Proof: Documentary Evidence of Land or Rented House (Photocopy of Land Deed/Documentary Evidence of Residential Land, Residential Certificate issued by S.D.O.
- Identity Proof: Pan Card/Govt. ID Card/Passport/Driving License/Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC)/Ration Card, Certificate by Gram Panchayat Pradhan/Certificate from MLA/Certificate from MP/ Defense ID Card
- Birth Proof: : SSLC / 10th standard Marks Card, 2nd PUC / 12th standard Marks card/ Birth Certificate
- Passport size photo
- How to download Residential Certificate ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.