Answered on March 11,2022
Documents required to a company in India
- 2 Digital Signature Certificates
- 2 Director Identification Numbers
- 1 Name Approval Application
- Stamp duty on INR 1 Lakh Authorized Capital
- Copy of e-MOA & e-AOA
- 2 e-copies of Share Certificates
Answered on January 22,2018
Copy of following documents of the entrepreneur is required to register a company in India.
- Pan Card
- Anyone of Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License
- Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
- Passport size photo
In addition to it, address proof of the registered office of the Company must be submitted during the company registration process or within 30 days of incorporation of the company. Anyone of the following documents needs to be submitted to validate it
- Notarised copy of lease/rent agreement in the name of the company along with a copy of rent paid receipt not older than one month; or
- The registered document of the title of the premises of the registered office in the name of the company
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.