Answered on January 22,2018
Copy of following documents of the entrepreneur is required to register a company in India.
- Pan Card
- Anyone of Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License
- Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
- Passport size photo
In addition to it, address proof of the registered office of the Company must be submitted during the company registration process or within 30 days of incorporation of the company. Anyone of the following documents needs to be submitted to validate it
- Notarised copy of lease/rent agreement in the name of the company along with a copy of rent paid receipt not older than one month; or
- The registered document of the title of the premises of the registered office in the name of the company
- I have a 3rd party insurance in New India Assurance company. My 1yr own damage cover expired. Now I am planning to take a comprehensive/zero deposit policy.Can I take a comprehensive policy for my vehicle from another insurance company? For eg: United Assurance ?
- If any Society has 200 members, then what is the minimum attendance for any decision taking for AGM ?
- What is the procedure to get a 100 Rs. stamp paper for a company agreement?
- Can I do crypto trading in my company account ?
- What are the steps involved in registering a company ?
- How to register a Private Limited Company in India?
- How much time taken for approval after DIR 12 submitted?