Answered on March 27,2019
The Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana scheme has two components, which provides coverage to the farmers (loanee & non-loanee):
- Compulsory component: All the loanee farmers are compulsorily covered and provided insurance as per the provisions mentioned in the scheme.
- Voluntary component: This component is optional for non-loanee farmers. The procedure to opt for this component is:
- The farmers willing to avail this benefit should approach the nearest bank / authorized channel partner of the insurance company before the mentioned cutoff date.
- They should fill-up the proposal form and provide the details of their saving bank account & land identification number with all the necessary documents.
- The farmers will need to submit this form along with the premium amount to the bank/ authorized channel partner of the insurance company.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Gujarat Voter List 2024 - Search By Name, DownloadEmpowering citizens to exercise their democratic rights is crucial, especially in the vibrant state of Gujarat. This concise guide offers clear steps for downloading the voter list, searchi..
Click here to get a detailed guide