Answered on March 23,2019
Following details are required to be filled in Jan Dhan Yojana account.
Bank details: This is the section where you need to provide all the relevant information of the bank so that you can start a Jan Dhan bank account. Fill in information about the name of your bank branch, the name of your town, your sub-district and block name, your district, your state, SSA code, village code and town code.
Scheme applicant’s details: This section requires you to fill in all relevant personal information about yourself. This would involve entering personal details like your full name, marital status, name of father/spouse, address, pin code, telephone number, Aadhaar card number, MNREGA job card number, occupation, annual income, number of dependents, asset details, existing bank account number and Kisan Credit Card details.
Nominee details: This section needs you to provide details about the nominee that you want to select. Carefully fill in the details about the name of the nominee, relationship, age, date of birth and details about the person authorised to receive the funds in event of the nominee’s death.
Following are the application form for opening Jan Dhan Yojana account
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.