Answered on January 25,2018
Following are few of the benefits of availing Yeshasvini Scheme.
(a) During surgeries, the beneficiaries are given cost of medicines, consumables during hospital stay, cost of Operation Theater, Anesthesia, surgeon fee, professional charge, consultation fee, nursing fee, general ward bed charges etc. The surgery package rates for each of the surgery is fixed under the scheme.
(b) Free out patient consultation.
(c) Discounted tariffs for lab investigations and tests.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.