Answered on March 16,2019
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana is intended for the workers of unorganized sector. These benefits are,
- Minimum assured pension – each subscriber of this scheme will receive an assured pension of Rs. 3000 after attaining the age of 60 years.
- If the subscriber dies before the age of 60 years, then his/her spouse can continue the scheme by regular payment or can exit from the scheme.
- If the subscriber dies after the age of 60 years, then his/her spouse will be entitled to receive 50% of the pension as family pension.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Task Master Gulf
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.