Answered on May 31,2022
You must collect from the same office
Answered on June 02,2022
You should collect your Family Tree attestation document in same Nadakecheri center
- How can I make my family tree certificate of my mother whose parents have been expired long back and not having the death certificates? Write Answer
- Can I purchase agricultural land in a Karnataka, even though I don't belong to an agricultural farm family? Write Answer
- Can I get a family tree done, even though my parents do not have property in Karnataka? Will it help to get father pension transferred to my mother? Write Answer
- How can I know, which all Govt. departments or offices request for "Family Tree certificate" for work related issues and identity issue? Write Answer
- What is validity of family tree certificate in Karnataka ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.