Answered on March 27,2019
All the farmers who have availed loans from one or more financial institutions for Seasonal Agricultural Operations (SAO) of the notified crops are referred to as loanee farmers. Whereas, the farmers who have not availed any loan from any recognized financial institution are referred to as non-loanee farmers.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.