Answered on September 13,2019
You should get a MH number plate
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- Do I need noc for my kerala registration bike to use in Mumbai? Write Answer
- I'm riding a bike which has MH passing registration in Maharashtra and my plan is to move to other state (Karnataka) for two years only and then come back to Maharashtra again. In that case what to do? Can I ride freely there without any worry? Or do I need to pay Karnataka state road taxes? Also I'm not eligible to get BH registration. Write Answer
- I moved to Pune few months back and I want my bike here. It is registered on my name in Gurgaon with HR number. Can i use in Pune without re-registration. Do I need NOC or any other documents? Or I can directly take my bike and use? Write Answer
- How to change the registered name with fancy number at RTO ? I got my fancy number at Mumbai RTO 3 days back, while entering the details the clerk made a spelling mistake and the same got registered. Write Answer
- What's the timeline and process to get refund of Road Tax from Gurgaon, Haryana? I have already registered my 4 wheeler vehicle in Maharashtra. Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Task Master Gulf
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.