Should I change registration number of car to Maharashtra number, If I want to drive my Bangalore registered car in Pune for approx. 2 to 3 years ?

Vivek Vivek
Answered on September 13,2019

You should get a MH number plate


Complete Guide to RTO Services in Karnataka

Regional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
  Learn More