Answered on January 13,2022
Kindly download it from your registered login platform from which you had raised the service request. Example: If you had applied for a service through sevasindhu, at first you will be registering yourself by creating an account. Similar way the account credentials are used to login.
- What is the link to apply online for senior citizen card in karnataka? Write Answer
- I had applied for senior citizen card in Karnataka and have the acknowledgment number. However, agent through sponsored official who came to my residence and took the documents while registering here itself. I have not got the senior citizen card yet though I have my registered application reference.How to get my senior citizen card? Write Answer
- I am 60 yrs old retired lecturer in a govt college. How will I get senior citizen card? Write Answer
- How to update my residential address on Karnataka senior citizen card? Write Answer
- Can we change the address online in Karnataka senior citizen card? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.