Answered on September 16,2019
There is no guidelines issued or application form for corrections in EWS certificate. However, you can submit the following documents to EWS issuing authority for corrections.
Request letter from the person whose details has to be corrected
Affidavit mentioning the corrected details
Any person aggrieved with any matter relating to discrimination in employment or admission against any EWS may file a complaint with the Grievance Redressal Officer of the respective Government establishment.
The name, designation and contact details of the Grievance Redressal Officer will be displayed on the website and in the office of the concerned establishment.
- I'm living in panchayat area in Kerala,my family income is below 4 lakh and house plot 1200 sqft in 60 cent land (total land of family). Am I eligible for central EWS? Write Answer
- I have 1500sq house and 30 cent land in grama panchayat in Kerala. No reservation for me.Annual income of my family below 1.5 lakh.Will I be able to get EWS certificate? Write Answer
- How to differentiate "Notified" and "Non-notified municipal area" for EWS purpose? Is 3 cents (below 200 yards) plot (Thottam) without any building eligible for EWS category? Write Answer
- My father holds 7 acre land and he is 72 years old. I have five brothers. Most of the agricultural field is not fertile. My family income is 48000 annual.I am a self-dependent student working as a tutor. Am I eligible for ews in Uttar Pradesh? Write Answer
- What is the validity of Ews certificate for college admission in kerala ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.