Answered on September 16,2019
There is no guidelines issued or application form for corrections in EWS certificate. However, you can submit the following documents to EWS issuing authority for corrections.
Request letter from the person whose details has to be corrected
Affidavit mentioning the corrected details
Any person aggrieved with any matter relating to discrimination in employment or admission against any EWS may file a complaint with the Grievance Redressal Officer of the respective Government establishment.
The name, designation and contact details of the Grievance Redressal Officer will be displayed on the website and in the office of the concerned establishment.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- In my ews certificate, they mistakenly write S/O instead of D/O.What to do? Write Answer
- What will happen to that vacant seat if EWS candidate is not available? Is it converted to a general candidate for govt job? Write Answer
- Can I apply for ews certificate if my residential plot at the time of buying was outside the municipality limit but now inside the municipality limit? Write Answer
- What will happen to EWS quit seats on PhD admissions in Maharashtra if there are no applicants from the category? Write Answer
- If I am from Andhra Pradesh and belong to the Kalinga Vysya community of Srikakulam district, which falls under the BCD category in my state, and I wish to apply for central level exams like GATE, etc., which category should I consider myself under? If I am categorized as OC (Open Category), can I also apply for EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) reservation? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.