My EWS certificate has a minor spelling mistake it. How to correct it?

Ripu Ripu
Answered on September 16,2019

There is no guidelines issued or application form for corrections in EWS certificate. However, you can submit the following documents to EWS issuing authority for corrections.

  • Request letter from the person whose details has to be corrected

  • Affidavit mentioning the corrected details

  • Supporting Documents

Grievance Redressal

Any person aggrieved with any matter relating to discrimination in employment or admission against any EWS may file a complaint with the Grievance Redressal Officer of the respective Government establishment.

The name, designation and contact details of the Grievance Redressal Officer will be displayed on the website and in the office of the concerned establishment.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question