My bike's ownership is in my father name . For some job they asking NOC, is it possible ?

Ishan Ishan
Answered on February 22,2019

NOC is a No Objection Certificate issued from the regional RTO, where you have registered your vehicle , stating that there are no dues of tax on the vehicle. NOC is required at time of 

  • Vehicle Re-registration: As per the regulations, you are required to apply for a vehicle re-registration when you are moving to another state for more than a year. The application for change of address and re-registration needs an NOC from the local R.T.O where you got your vehicle registered.
  • Ownership Transfer: NOC is required when you sell your bike or transfer the ownership of bike to another person.

If you want to transfer the ownership of bike from your father to your name, you can get an NOC. Step to obtain NOC is provided below.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Sarthi Parivahan Sewa 2024- Driving License, Vehicle Information

The Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (MoRTH) has been instrumental in automating more than 1300 Road Transport Offices (RTOs) nationwide. These RTOs issue essential documents, inclu..
  Click here to get a detailed guide