Answered on July 24,2019
You can contact this firm. They have office in Delhi
Answered on July 24,2019
Check this link for RTO agents in Delhi.
- I am about to buy a car from Delhi which was priced at 98 lakh exshowroom in 2014. I live in Karnataka and the car is currently selling for 20 lakh. How much tax should i be paying to drive it around in Karnataka?
- I applied for obc central certificate in e district Delhi 15 days back. It shows pending for decision. What to do?
- My Uncle passed away. He was staying in Delhi and bought Land in Hyderabad. Now his wife want to transfer the property in her name.1. What is the procedure to do it? 2. What are the legal documents required? 3. If she requires a legal heir certificate where she need to apply, in Hyderabad or in Delhi?
- I have a ST certificate issued by Udupi in 2005. Recently I moved to Delhi due to job. Now, my employer had asked me to get online caste certificate. When I applied for online ST certificate in Udupi it was rejected saying i no longer stay there. They gave a caste confirmation letter and asked me to apply at place where i stay. I need online certificate for my job confirmation. What to do?
- For flat in Bangalore, one of the co-owner (2nd owner) is in Delhi. The flat needs to be sold. Can the GPA for sale be made by 2nd owner in Delhi without presence of 1st owner (attorney) ? or both need to be in Delhi in sub-registrar office to make the GPA registration?
- Can a degree student studying in Delhi university register for YIP?
- I have a i10 Hyundai car purchased at Delhi. Obtained NOC while moving to Hyderabad. At Hyderabad, I could not register immediately. Now I lost my original registration card. Where do I need to apply for issue of duplication? Whether RTO Delhi can accept my application for issue of duplicate registration?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.