Answered on March 17,2019
The Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana account is matured when the subscriber attains 60 years of age. Then a monthly pension of Rs. 3000 will be given to subscriber.
Premature withdrawal is possible in the following cases,
- If the subscriber dies before the age of 60 years, his/her spouse will be entitled to continue the deposit to the account or can exit.
- If the subscriber dies after 60 years of age, then the pension amount will be given to his/her spouse as family pension.
- If the subscriber exit before 10 years, then he will be given the deposited amount with interest.
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.