Answered on March 04,2018
Government employees can be issued passport without police verification, if they submit Identity Certificate in original as per Annexure "A" as an additional document along with the application form. They can be issued a passport on post police verification basis, if they submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) (as per Annexure "G") and on pre police verification basis, if they submit Prior Intimation Letter (PI) as per Annexure "H" as an additional document along with the application form.
Annexure H is available at http://passportindia.g..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Tweet this question to the Government
How to get Passport in India? - Online Application, Police Verification,Tracking & DeliveryA passport is a travel document, usually issued by a country's government to its citizens, that certifies the identity and nationality of its holder primarily for the purpose of internationa..
Click here to get a detailed guide
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.