Answered on March 04,2018
Government employees can be issued passport without police verification, if they submit Identity Certificate in original as per Annexure "A" as an additional document along with the application form. They can be issued a passport on post police verification basis, if they submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) (as per Annexure "G") and on pre police verification basis, if they submit Prior Intimation Letter (PI) as per Annexure "H" as an additional document along with the application form.
Annexure H is available at http://passportindia.g..
- Is passport available on the Digilocker app?
- Can I make a rental agreement of my previous rental house in which I am no longer staying? That is a document showing that I lived there for a certain period of time as a proof to show to passport authorities?
- I have lost my 10th marksheet and birth certificate. How can I apply for the passport?
- Can I use my 10th and 12th marksheet in digilocker as verification document for fresh passport issuance?
- I did not add my 10th mark sheet to my passport. but I want to add it and I'm unaware of the procedure. How to add my 10th mark sheet and change my ENCR ?
- What are the procedures to change my name on passport ?
- Is it possible to change my signature in passport ?