Answered on March 21,2019
Yes, the Last Menstrual Period (LMP) Date, as found in the MCP Card is mandatory to claim the 1st and 2nd installment. If LMP Date is not provided, the beneficiary is not eligible to claim the 1st and 2nd Instalment and can claim only the 3rd installment provided she fulfills the conditionality for availing third installment of the scheme.
Following are the documents required and conditionalities to be satisfied for availing benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana scheme.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.