Answered on February 23,2020
This is not valid because the list of Castes is State specific. As such a member of SC/ST/OBC is eligible for benefits in his state of origin only. A member of Backward Community, who migrates to other State is not entitled to get benefits, from the state of migration.
Moreover, there are cases where my caste may be considered as OBC/SC/ST in my home state, but in the migrated state it might not be considered as part of a backward community. So it is better to give caste certificate and domicile of the same state that is either your home state or migrated state.
- My wife has obc caste certificate of Uttar Pradesh, but after marriage, she is living with me in Chhattisgarh. Now she has a caste certificate of Uttar Pradesh and a Domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh. Is she eligible for applying as obc candidate in any Govt state job ?
- Is caste certificate of one state and domicile of other is valid for central government jobs or upsc?
- Who will be eligible to be issued the Residence/Domicile as well as Caste/Tribe certificates?
- What are the points/facts/factors taken into account by the competent authority while issuing residence/ domicile and caste/Tribe certificates?
- My caste certificates is in my college. And I want to apply for my ecet entrance application which can't be done without my caste certificate.And there are no xerox of caste certificate in my home. So can I get a caste certificate or xerox of caste certificate in online?
- My daughter's caste certificate and caste validity certificate both have spelling mistakes in name, her all educational documents Aadhar PAN Domicile certificate has correct name, what is the procedure to do the needful, spelling mistakes in name may occur any problems?
- My daughter has caste certificate and caste validity certificate of Maharashtra. She wants to apply for All india entrance exam. Can she get admission in other states under OBC category reserved seats