Answered on February 22,2019
No. if any member of the family is income tax payee in last assessment year, then the family is not eligible for benefit under the scheme.
- My pm kisan samman status is showing payment processed in first installment & remaning are blanked as account is inactive due to income tax payee. Since I am submitting my Zero tax return from 2020-2021, whether I am eligible to get benefite of kisan samman nidhi ? Write Answer
- I was income tax payee in FY 2019-2020 & after that submitting Zero ITR. Whether I am eligible to get benefited of pm kisan samman Nidhi ? Write Answer
- How to check name in Pmksn name list in West Bengal, Purba Medinipur? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.