Answered on February 22,2019
In cases where transfer of ownership of cultivable land has happened between 01.12.2018 and 31.01.2019 due to any reasons such as purchase, succession, will, gift, etc., the first installment during the financial year (2018-19) shall be of proportionate amount from date of transfer till 31.03.2019 with respect to the 4 months period, provided the families are otherwise eligible as per scheme guidelines
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.