Answered on March 23,2019
The intimation should be immediate but not later than ninety (90) days of the date of accident. In case where the person is hospitalized (and under critical condition) and is unable to file claim within ninety (90) days of loss/incident such claim cases will be accepted for investigation and honoured, if all terms under the policy are met as on date of accident.
The claim documents must be submitted within sixty (60) days from the date of claim intimation.
The claims will be settled in ten (10) working days from the date of receiving the complete document set.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.