If I pay road tax in Pune, do I have option to use my car with KA number with Bangalore registration. Do I have to change number to MH. I have shifted to Pune from Bangalore.

Sohan Sohan
Answered on September 13,2019

Paying road tax doesn't mean you can use KA number plate in Maharashtra. If you are planning to stay in Maharashtra for more than a year, you should apply for MH registration.