I suspect that my neighbor has got additional Voter Identity Cards (EPIC) by giving fake identities, is there anything I can do?

Jagdish Jagdish
Answered on December 23,2019

Yes, you can object to this. For this, you will have to fill Form 7. You can give it personally or by post.