I m from Maharashtra and have Hundai i10 car registered in Pune. 3 years ago, I shifted to Bangalore. That time I paid lifetime roadtax in bangalore. But after 2 years, I have again shifted to Pune. Now I want to sell my car, but it's not get transfer as it shows both RTO connection. So my concern is how do I cancel the roadtax paid in Karnataka? Also I have not taken roadtax refund from Pune RTO while shifting to Bangalore. If possible pls suggest any RTO person/agent in Bangalore for the work ?

No answers yet. Be the first to answer