Answered on March 04,2018
Loss of passport should be immediately reported to the nearest Police Station and to the Passport Office (PO) or Indian Mission, if abroad. Also apply for "Re-issue" of passport at your nearest Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) and submit the required documents along with your passport application form.
You can check for documents required for the same at http://passporti..
- What is the difference between an ordinary passport, diplomatic passport, service passport, official passport and special passport ?
- I lost my passport recently. I've applied for a duplicate passport. I want to know if the new passport will have the same number as my old passport, or a new number?
- I lost my passport and have been sent to India on Emergency Certificate. What are the documents required to issue a new passport?
- Can I get passport details from passport number by online in India?
- What is the procedure to apply for duplicate passport in case of lost or damaged passport?
- What does Re-issue of passport means ? Is it same as passport renewal ?
- What is difference between Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) and Passport Office (PO) ?