I lost my passport. What should I do ?

Xavier Xavier
Answered on March 04,2018

Loss of passport should be immediately reported to the nearest Police Station and to the Passport Office (PO) or Indian Mission, if abroad. Also apply for "Re-issue" of passport at your nearest Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) and submit the required documents along with your passport application form. 

You can check for documents required for the same at http://passporti..


Hey , can you help?
Answer this question

Tweet this question to the Government