Answered on March 25,2019
MUDRA loans are available in three categories. For small business, loans upto 50000/- is available under the 'Shishu' category and beyond 50,000 and up to 5 lakh under the 'Kishor' category. It also offers loans beyond 5 lakh and up to 10 lakh under the Tarun category. Depending on the nature of business and project requirement you can access finance from one of the intermediaries of MUDRA as per the norms.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.