Answered on June 14,2019
Send a mail to email@example.com with applicant details like Name, District, taluk, Hobli, Mobile number, Name of the service (Ex: Caste/Incom/Residance etc..)
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- I belongs to BC-B (gowda) in A.P and applied for OBC certificate, I was in IAF as an airmen, annual salary of about 11 lakhs. But parents income was below 8 lakhs. It was rejected as my salary was above 8 lakhs, advice. Can I get OBC certificate? Write Answer
- My daughter borned in Andhrapradesh, but her complete studies are in Telangana. Our origin is from AP and we belong to OBC in AP but OC in Telangana. Can we get OBC reservation Central level colleges of NEET - UG ? Write Answer
- విజయనగరము జిల్లాకు చెందిన ఒక వ్యక్తి (తూర్పు కాపులు) అక్కడ ఓబిసి సర్టిఫికేట్ కు అర్హులు. అక్కడి నుండి వారి పూర్వీకులు ఏలూరు జిల్లాకు వలస వచ్చారు. ఏలూరు జిల్లా లో ఓబిసి సర్టిఫికేట్ పొందవచ్చా. కేవలం ఉత్తరాంధ్ర లో నివశిస్తున్న తూర్పుకాపులు మాత్రమే అర్హులు అంటున్నారు. ఇది ఎంత వరకు నిజం. Write Answer
- I belong to BC-A caste. Am I eligible to claim OBC benefits in AP Police SI exam? Write Answer
- I belong to Andhra Pradesh caste of bc d but in the central obc list my caste comes under Tamil Nadu state. What should I do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.