Answered on June 14,2019
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with applicant details like Name, District, taluk, Hobli, Mobile number, Name of the service (Ex: Caste/Incom/Residance etc..)
- I am selected as AEE through APPSC and working in AP irrigation department and my wife working as AE in APEPDCL. Is my son eligible for OBC NC? Write Answer
- I was promoted from non-gazetted to gazetted post before the age of 40 in Andhra Pradesh. Are my children eligible for non creamy layer certificate? Write Answer
- Neenu ap police conistablega work chasthunna Naa salary OBC certificate thesukunnappudu consider chasthara.certificate Naku kavali Write Answer
- I am a central govt. obc employee working in Hyderabad. My origin is from AP. My son is studying here. All address proofs are in TS state only. After bifurcation, My caste is changed as OC in TS still BC in AP, can I obtain obc for my son in AP? Write Answer
- What does the star mark mean in telangana caste list? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.