Answered on January 16,2018
In case of homeless persons, the Booth Level Officer will visit the address given in Form 6 at night to ascertain that the homeless person actually sleeps at the place which is given as his address in Form 6. If the Booth Level Officer is able to verify that the homeless person actually sleeps at that place, no documentary proof of place of residence shall be necessary. Booth Level Officer must visit for more than one night for such verification.
How to correct Voter ID card details ?A Voter ID Card, also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is a photo identity card that is issued by the Election Commission of India to all the citizens of India above the age ..
How to Vote in elections ?Elections will be held in India every 5 years. In this guide, we will brief you on how to vote for elections in India. Eligibility Following people are eligible to cast their vote. Fo..
- क्या वोटर कार्ड digilocker में रख सकता हु? Write Answer
- I filled in Form 8 on the NVSP portal to add my phone number to my voter ID and to make a minor change to my address. The request is approved by the BLO. How many days after the approval of BLO will I get the card? Write Answer
- I had applied for voter id and my epic number is also generated but I can't download my E-epic also. Is there any way to solve this? Write Answer
- Can I apply for voter card if my family don't have voter card? Write Answer
- I have registered for voter id 2 weeks back and till date BLO is not appointed. How many days it will take to appoint the BLO and for whole process? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.