Answered on January 14,2018
Ration Card is not necessary, however you can show any other proof of residence like Passport, Bank Pass Book, Driving license etc. or any Govt. document to facilitate the work of registration. Proof of residence is not necessary.
How to correct Voter ID card details ?A Voter ID Card, also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is a photo identity card that is issued by the Election Commission of India to all the citizens of India above the age ..
How to Vote in elections ?Elections will be held in India every 5 years. In this guide, we will brief you on how to vote for elections in India. Eligibility Following people are eligible to cast their vote. Fo..
- How long will it take to my voter id card to approve? I filled form 6 around 10 days ago and i checked online my form is still on the first stage so, i was wondering how long will I have to wait for it to get appointed to BLO
- How many days will it take to link voter id with Aadhaar card?
- I applied to update photo of voter id in 20 days. How many days will it take for that? The voter id address is of Uttar Pradesh.
- എന്റെ റേഷൻ കാർഡ് വെള്ളയാണ്. എനിക്ക് സ്വന്തമായി വീടോ സ്ഥലമോ ഇല്ല. വാടക വീട്ടിൽ ആണ് താമസം.ഒരു വാഹനവും എനിക്ക് ഇല്ല. ഞാൻ BPL ലിസ്റ്റിൽ പെടാൻ അപേക്ഷിച്ചിട്ടുണ്ട്. എനിക്ക് bpl card കിട്ടുമോ ?
- My dad does not have voter card, without my dad voter card can I make my voter card?
- I have only adhaar card and passport. But I want voter card and ration card. How to get it?
- My voter id is approved and generated my epic number also.But I haven't received my voter id by post.How many days it will take to get physical voter id by post, after approval of voter ID?
Top contributors this week
Start Any Business
MIVA Real Estate
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.