Answered on May 20,2018
Answered on May 20,2018
Following forms are required for re-registration of your car in Bangalore.
- FORM 28
Before you bring your car to Bangalore, NOC from parent RTO is required to be obtained. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the original Registered Transport Office in Form 28 is to be taken. This form is to request parent RTO for NOC.
- FORM KMV- T – 14
This form is required for Life Time Tax (LTT) calculation. The Original Invoice and NOC should be accompanied with this.
- Form KMV 27
This form is required for informing RTO about migration of your vehicle to Karnataka.
- Form CMV 33
This form is required for informing RTO about change of address of your vehicle.
- Form CMV 27
This form is required for obtaining the Karnataka Registration mark.
- State Crime Record Bureau (SCRB) report – can be obtained from 7th Floor, MS Building, KR Circle and costs about Rs 20
- RC book
- Tax card with proof of payment of tax
- Vehicle Insurance Certificate
- Pollution Under Control (PUC) Certificate
- Consent of financier (if applicable)
- Fitness Certificate and permit in case of transport vehicle
- Purchase invoice (for RTO to arrive at tax amount)
- Three passport size photographs
- ID Proof of applicant (Pan card/Voter ID card/Passport ID/Ration card)
- Present Address Proof (Rental agreement, Employee contract letter)
- Electricity or telephone bill of local premises
- Self addressed postal envelope with adequate stampage (for RTO to mail documents)
- Form KMV 14 –This form is required for payment of tax. If tax is less than INR 3000, payment can be made over the counter. If tax is more than INR 3000, a demand draft for the tax amount needs to be paid in favor of RTO.
- I have purchased Honda City GXi 2005 Sept 2005 model under Pen Raigarh RTO MH 06 Now my re-registration is due on 22.09.2020 what is the Grace period for me to do re-registration of the same Vehicle and how much are re-registration charges to ne paid on MH 06 RTO Bank. Can I make an electronic transfer from my bank to their RTO MH 06 official Bank Ac
- I have my private Santro car having fitness certificate valid upto May 2016. My car is registered in Belgaum, Karnataka RTO in 2001. I have not renewed after May 2016 due to my negligence as I was posted in Maharashtra state. Now I have to renew fitness certificate. Can I renew it today? What is the late fee? Or what's the late fee till date?
- I got two wheeler NOC at Pune in 2017 for shifting to Chennai.For some reason, i was in chennai for two months later I moved back to Pune. So i didn't re-register. Now again I completely moved to Chennai and i want to re-register my bike here. My status of vehicle shows NOC issued. What is the procedure ?
- How do I register a rent agreement online if the owner is not in Maharashtra and the property is in Maharashtra?
- My bikes registration expired one year before. It was from kolhapur. Now I am in Mumbai and want to sell my bike. So do I need NOC from Kolhapur RTO?
- We bought a new Activa from a Maharashtra dealer. After that, the vehicle was registered from RTO in Karnataka. Who will provide the HSRP NUMBER PLATE or what is the process of that?
- In Maharashtra RC, my name is misspelt as Balkrishnan instead of Balakrishnan. How can I correct this?