I am from Karnataka. How to track the status of Voter ID card ?
If you are from Karnataka, please follow the below steps
• Applicants can track the status of their voter ID application by sending the following SMS:
KAEPIC Your Voter ID Application Number to 9243355223.
• Applicants can also track their voter ID status by calling on the dedicated ECI (Election Commission of India) helpline number- 1950 between 10 am to 5 pm on working days.
• Applicants can track their voter ID card status online by filling their application reference number generated while submitting the application in the below link
You can check or track the status of your Voter Id application choosing one of these options :
- Check Voter ID Card Application Status Online :
- Visit the website of National Voter’s Service Portal i.e. http://www.nvsp.in
- Click on “Track Application Status” .
- Fill the Reference Id of application. You will find the reference id on the acknowledgement you had already received after successful submitting the Voter ID Application.
- Click on Track Status.
- If your Reference ID is correct, the status of your Voter ID Application will be displayed on screen.
- Check status by calling the ECI’s helpline number:
Call the official helpline number of your state’s election commission office from your BSNL or MTNL number. The toll-free number of the Election Commission of India is 1950.
- Check the status of their Voter ID through SMS, individuals will have to follow the steps mentioned below :
- Type: EPIC Your Voter ID Application Number
- SMS the above to the electoral officer number of your area.
Given below are a list of contact numbers for few of the state for finding out Voter ID Card Status via SMS:
State SMS Number SMS Format
Andhra Pradesh 9246280027 VOTE< space >voter ID number
Bihar 56677 ELE< space >voter ID number
Chandigarh 9216164606 BTH< space >voter ID number
Karnataka 9243355223 KAEPIC< space >voter ID number
Kerala 54242/537252 ELE< space >voter ID number
Odisha 9238300131 CEOODI< space >voter ID number
Tamil Nadu 9211728082 EPIC< space >Voter ID number
Uttar Pradesh 9212357123 UPEPIC< space >voter ID number
West Bengal 51969 WBEC< space >voter ID number
You can track the status of your voter ID card here.
Follow the below steps to track the status of Voter ID card online.
- Visit National Voter Service Portal
- Click on "Application Status"
- Enter the reference Id
- Click on "Track Status" to track the status of application
Voters ID - Recently Asked Questions
While applying for enrollment as a voter at a new place, I have filled up Form 6 and given details of my registration as an elector at my previous place of residence, will the name in old records be deleted.
If an application in Form-6/ 6A/7/8/8A is rejected by the Electoral Registration Officer or name is deleted suo-moto and the applicant is not satisfied with the decision of the Electoral Registration Officer, then what course of action is available to the applicant?