Answered on September 16,2019
Self uploaded documents can be digitally signed using the e-sign facility which is similar to self attestation. Follow the below steps to upload Pollution Certificate in Digilocker.
Click the upload icon to start uploading a document. In the file upload dialog box, locate the file from your local drive ans select 'open' to complete the uploading
To assign a document type to your uploaded file, click 'select doc type'. This will show a popup with a drop down selection of various document types.
Choose the appropriate document type and click 'save'
You can also edit the name of the file using the edit icon next to the file name
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
- Are 2nd puc marks cards for 2021 uploaded in digilocker?
- I'm from Karnataka. My 2nd PU marks card are not showing in Digilocker. I have entered all the details correctly. What to do?
- Why am I not able to fetch my DL to my Digilocker account? My DL no. is of 10 digits and issued from UP in year 2011. It is showing DL doesn't exist. I had checked and verified my DL.
- What to do as I lost my registered mobile number which is linked with digilocker and I am unable to login it seeks OTP which is sent on registered mobile number?
- How to add PUC certificate on Digilocker?
- How to change the gmail id in DigiLocker account?
- Digilocker app does not show uploaded documents. Is there a problem with "uploaded documents" function?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.