Answered on September 16,2019
Self uploaded documents can be digitally signed using the e-sign facility which is similar to self attestation. Follow the below steps to upload Pollution Certificate in Digilocker.
Click the upload icon to start uploading a document. In the file upload dialog box, locate the file from your local drive ans select 'open' to complete the uploading
To assign a document type to your uploaded file, click 'select doc type'. This will show a popup with a drop down selection of various document types.
Choose the appropriate document type and click 'save'
You can also edit the name of the file using the edit icon next to the file name
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I completed 12th in 2020 I could not get my marksheet. Can i know the reason for this. How to get it? Write Answer
- I want to add surname to my educational certificates after following all the legal procedures.Will I be able to fetch my updated certificates from Digilocker? Write Answer
- How to update my name in Digilocker? Write Answer
- I filled all information correct but it's showing no certificate related your search in digilocker my CBSE marksheets. What to do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.