Answered on February 11,2019
In order to cancel/ reschedule your appointment, please follow the below steps.
- Visit Passport Seva Website
- Click on "Login"
- Once you have logged in, you will be directed to "Applicant Home" page
- In left hand side of the page, Click on "View Saved/Submitted Applications" under the "Services" tab
- You can see list of your submitted/saved applications. Click on the required application
- Now Click on "Schedule Appointment for Application Submission".
- Here you have the option to reschedule / cancel appointment.
- If you want to reschedule it, provide the new dates and reschedule it.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Tweet this question to the Government
How to get Passport in India? - Online Application, Police Verification,Tracking & DeliveryA passport is a travel document, usually issued by a country's government to its citizens, that certifies the identity and nationality of its holder primarily for the purpose of internationa..
Click here to get a detailed guide
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
See more contributors
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.