Answered on January 18,2019
Renewal of membership starts from January/February every year and closes by July/August of that year.Please follow the below step to renew Yeshasvini health card.
- Fill the Yeshasvini renewal form
- Submit it to Local co-operative society or the department from where you have earlier filed the application.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.