Answered on February 25,2019
There is nothing like renewal of NOC.
NOC has a validity of 6 months. You need to do the vehicle re-registration or ownership transfer or whatever it is, during this period.
Once NOC got expired, you have 2 options, either to
- Get NOC again
- Cancel the NOC
Procees to get NOC
NOC cancellation process
NOC cancellation is a 4 step process.
- Apply for Non-utilization certificate of NOC from the migrated state. Documents required for the same are listed below.
- A letter requesting Non-utilization certificate
- Original RC book
- Valid Insurance copy
- PUC certificate copy
- Affidavit stating that you have not registered vehicle in new state and no illegal work done using that vehicle
- Police verification certificate from the police commissioner office of the migrated state
- Original NOC documents
- ID proof
- Pay the road tax in the migrated state
- Once you have paid the road tax, you will get the Non-utilization certificate of NOC within a week. After obtaining the Non utilization certificate, proceed to the RTO where your vehicle is registered and submit the same documents as mentioned above along with Non-Utilization certificate that you got from the migrated state.
- You also need to submit an affidavit stating that you have not registered your vehicle in migrated state.
- What is the penalty on the lapse in renewal of registration in Bangalore? It has been 5 years from the expire date fo registration. What would be the total fine in Bangalore ? Write Answer
- My car purchased in 2012 before bifurcation in Hyderabad. Now vehicle was shifted to AP. Can I get NOC online? Write Answer
- I bought bike in n 2008, when AP and TS are one state. Can I re-register in Telangana without NCRB from AP? Write Answer
- How can i transfer my 2 wheeler rc after selling my bike. Its rc is from rajahmundry, I am selling it in kurnool, what's the process? Write Answer
- Whether it requires of Re-registration of car while transfer from Kolkata to Hyderabad ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.