How to make corrections in Directors Identification Number (DIN) ?

Anand Anand
Answered on January 22,2018

If there is any change in the particulars submitted in e-form DIR-3, applicant can submit e-form DIR-6 online. For instance, in the event of a change of address of a director, he/ she is required to intimate this change by submitting e-form DIR-6 along with the required attested documents.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question