Answered on January 22,2018
If there is any change in the particulars submitted in e-form DIR-3, applicant can submit e-form DIR-6 online. For instance, in the event of a change of address of a director, he/ she is required to intimate this change by submitting e-form DIR-6 along with the required attested documents.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
A R Ashraf
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.