Answered on January 22,2018
If there is any change in the particulars submitted in e-form DIR-3, applicant can submit e-form DIR-6 online. For instance, in the event of a change of address of a director, he/ she is required to intimate this change by submitting e-form DIR-6 along with the required attested documents.
- I have a 3rd party insurance in New India Assurance company. My 1yr own damage cover expired. Now I am planning to take a comprehensive/zero deposit policy.Can I take a comprehensive policy for my vehicle from another insurance company? For eg: United Assurance ?
- If any Society has 200 members, then what is the minimum attendance for any decision taking for AGM ?
- What is the procedure to get a 100 Rs. stamp paper for a company agreement?
- Can I do crypto trading in my company account ?
- What are the steps involved in registering a company ?
- How to register a Private Limited Company in India?
- How much time taken for approval after DIR 12 submitted?