Answered on December 14,2020
In Karnataka, including Bangalore, one can access government’s guidance value through Kaveri Online Services.
Kaveri online service is an initiate of Department of Stamps and Registration, Government of Karnataka. Kaveri Online service is accessible to public at 24X7, from the comfort of home.
Let me explain the step by step procedure to find the guidance value of a property.
Step 1: Open the website Kaveri Online Services
Step 2: Register as a new user. If already registered, use login username & Password. Locate the login & registration section in below image with circle.
Registration is free and you need the following details to register.
- Permanent address
- City & Pincode
- Anyone of the identification proof number (PAN, VOTER OR AADHAR)
- Email and mobile number
- One security question & answer
This completes your registration process
Step 3: On the home page, click “Know your property valuation”. Below image with a circle for your reference.
Step 4: In the valuation page, two types of search options available. they are.
- Basic search
- Advance search
Typically, both the search options are same but in the “advance search” option additional input of “Registration district” and “sub-register office” is available. These additional options are to be more specific in search.
In the below image, we circled the basic and advance search option.
Step 5: For example, I want to search for a government guidance value of a flat in Brigade gate, Malleshwaram.
In Basic or advance search option, select input from drop-down list. Refer to the below image for my inputs.
Click the button “Display Valuation”
Step 6: Guidance value displays at the bottom of the page. Refer to the below image with circle for your reference.
Referring to above image, the guidance value of a flat in Brigade gateway is Rs. 1.20 lakh per square meter.
This search option is parallelly applicable for flat, building, and land.
We provide the service of evaluating a property in Bangalore (Property valuation). To opt for our service, please Whatsapp 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
- How to obtain Katha for a new flat without Aadhar card ? I am a US citizen and OCI card holder. I do not have Aadhar due to the 182 day residency requirement. Write Answer
- ನಮ್ಮ ತಂದೆ ತಿರಿಹೊಗಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಹಾಗಾಗಿ ನಮ್ಮ ತಾಯಿ ಹೆಸರಿಗೆ ಹೇಗೇ ಮನೆ ಪತ್ರಗ್ರಾ ರಿಜಿಸ್ಟರ್ ಮಾಡ್ಬೇಕು ? Write Answer
- What is the process to correct if the BDA site number mentioned in katha is wrong? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.