Answered on August 17,2021
You can simply file an Income Tax Return, which itself is a solid proof of your annual income.
You can have your books of accounts for supporting your income.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Is income certificate necessary for category 1 to apply for government jobs in Karnataka? Write Answer
- Will my income certificate application in Telangana get approved if I have different addresses on my Aadhar card and ration card? Write Answer
- How much should be the income to get income certificate in Karnataka? Write Answer
- I applied for income certificate (Tamilnadu) but the income amount came wrong in certificate. How can I rectify it? Because I'm not able to apply again in site, it is showing certificate is not yet expired. Write Answer
- My friend's first mother died and his father married another woman so to determine the obc non creamy layer status of first wife children's, is the second wife's income clubbed to determine ncl-obc in Karnataka? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.