Answered on March 12,2020
- Income of Applicant
- Income of Spouse
- Income of Parents
- Income of Unmarried Sisters/Brothers
- Income of Applicant's Step-Parents, if they are staying with the applicant.
The income of family doesn't involve the income of married children or siblings.
In certain cases, an individual income certificate is also provided as per the discretion of the Village Officer.
Answered on March 11,2020
The creamy layer status of a candidate is determined on the basis of the status of his/her parents and not on the basis of his/her own status or income or that of his/her spouse (husband or wife). Therefore, while determining the creamy layer status of a person, the status or the income of the candidate himself or of his/her spouse (husband or wife) shall not be taken into account.
In short, the candidate’s income is not considered for determining the Non-Creamy Layer Status of OBCs.
- I am unmarried housewife and not doing any job. As such I don't have salary slip form 16 or income tax return form. Which documents shall i submit as income proof to get income certificate ?
- I am a KSRTC employee. I want to make a new income certificate for my wife, who is a housewife. What are the documents required to get income certificate?
- If the candidate had a separate family and ration card, Can he apply for an income certificate on the consideration of his own income?
- How to get Income certificate if i am in some sort of business and don't have income report ?
- If the income certificate is expired and applied for a new one then will the new one has the same certificate number?
- എന്റെ മകളുടെ പേര് എന്റെ വീട്ടിലെ റേഷൻ കാർഡിലാണ് ചേർത്തിട്ടുള്ളത്. പക്ഷെ ഒഫീഷ്യൽ അഡ്രസ്സെല്ലാം ഹസ്ബൻഡിന്റെ വീട്ടിലേതാണ്. അപ്പോൾ വരുമാന സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റിനു അപേക്ഷിക്കുമ്പോൾ ഏതു റേഷൻകാർഡ് കൊടുക്കണം?
- Already I have applied for income certificate but that is rejected. How can I get my income certificate ?