Answered on February 13,2019
E-Passport is not yet issued, as of today (February 2019). The manufacturing of e-passport with advanced security features and better printing and paper quality will commence on the successful completion of the tendering and procurement process by ISP, Nashik.
Passport will be issued first to diplomats and officials first. In the second round it will be issued to the general public.
- What if your name spelling is different in marksheet and leaving certificate but other latest documents have spelling different. What to do?
- How can I close my passport application which is under review with RPO Mumbai? I am no longer residing in Mumbai, hence I want to close the application from Mumbai and make a fresh application from Rajasthan.
- I have renewed my passport online. Once filling in online I mentioned ecr instead of ecnr and i got the passport in ecr. Can i change that back to ecnr? I have worked abroad for more than 5 years and i don't have any SSLC certificate.
- DTDC lost my passport, and I need to get it re-issued urgently. I applied through the Tatkal scheme. What documents will I need apart from ANNEXURE ‘F’ Affidavit for loss of passport? Do I have to get police verification done before?
- My pcc was in 23rd August for Australia.It's been 10 days.I didn't get the police enquiry yet.If i track my application,it shows it's in under review at passport seva kendra.Is there any issue in my file ?
- Since the last few days, it was mentioned that the police has submitted the passport verification report to SP Office but now it says"pending for police verification" again. What to do?
- After police verification is cleared, RPO is not proceeding to print the passport and is asking for documents 8012 and 8155. Why?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.