Answered on September 20,2018
To get caste certificate in Maharashtra you have to visit Tahasildar office in your Taluk. Collect the application for caste certificate and submit it with the required details of your caste and other relevant information to the Taluk office.
You need to attach following documents with application.
- Residence Proof (Ration Card /Rent / Maintenance Receipt / Landline Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill)
- School Leaving Certificate of Candidate.
- Caste Certificate of Parents i.e. Father/Grandfather/Aunty (Father’s Sister)/Uncle (Blood Relation).
You also need to provide an affidavit which states that you belong to particular Caste.
You will get within 21 days of submitting the application.
Answered on January 04,2020
As you have lost caste certificate, you can apply online to get a new caste certificate. Follow the below steps to get caste certificate online.
Log in to Aaple Sarkar website
Choose Revenue Department on the left side of the menu.
Select "Revenue services" as Sub Department.
Select "Caste Certificate".
Select the required category of caste from the dropdown list.
Fill the required details.
Upload the required documents and Submit the form.
You will be provided with an acknowledgment number to track your Caste certificate status.
- I am a Keralite. My SSLC certificate was from Kerala in 1975. My caste is men ..?
- I have Karnataka SC cast certificate but it is not working in Maharashtra. So can ..?
- We have migrated to Maharashtra from Karnataka in 1982. I do not have cast certifi ..?
- Can register panniyachu and login pannitu can number plus correct details tha ..?
- Service already applied with same can number ' nnu varuthu . Enkidda application n ..?