Answered on September 20,2018
You need to attach following documents with application.
- Residence Proof (Ration Card /Rent / Maintenance Receipt / Landline Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill)
- School Leaving Certificate of Candidate.
- Caste Certificate of Parents i.e. Father/Grandfather/Aunty (Father’s Sister)/Uncle (Blood Relation).
You also need to provide an affidavit which states that you belong to particular Caste.
You will get within 21 days of submitting the application.
Answered on January 04,2020
Log in to Aaple Sarkar website
Choose Revenue Department on the left side of the menu.
Select "Revenue services" as Sub Department.
Select "Caste Certificate".
Select the required category of caste from the dropdown list.
Fill the required details.
Upload the required documents and Submit the form.
You will be provided with an acknowledgment number to track your Caste certificate status.
- I have Karnataka SC cast certificate but it is not working in Maharashtra. So can I apply for sc caste certificate in Maharashtra or is there any way to convert my Karnataka cast certificate to Maharashtra ?
- We have migrated to Maharashtra from Karnataka in 1982. I do not have cast certificate of my parents, grandparents. So how will I get Caste certificate in Maharashtra ?
- How to change my name in CAN number?
- I had obc certificate issued by Andhra Pradesh state govt. Will it be valid for applying central PSU? if not, are there any other certificates, where can I get them?
- How to do name correction in esevai CAN registration?
- There is name spelling mistake in my can number details. How can I correct it? Can I do it online?
- How to change mobile number for CAN?