Answered on January 14,2019
The Election Commission of India is now issuing color Voter ID card. Following people are eligible to receive color voter ID card.
- Those who have applied for changes or corrections to be made to their details in Voter ID card
- Those newly registering for Voter ID cards
Those who already have a Voter ID and wish to apply for a new plastic, crisp, colour voter ID card can also obtain it after paying an extra fee of Rs. 30. Follow the below procedure to do it.
- Visit the official Chief Electoral Officer website of your State
- Click on the link for registration to get a new color PVC Voter ID
- Enter the required details and submit them
- Verify these details using the verification code that will be sent to your mobile number
- Your Voter ID will finally be mailed to your house via post in 45-60 days
How to correct Voter ID card details ?A Voter ID Card, also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is a photo identity card that is issued by the Election Commission of India to all the citizens of India above the age ..
How to Vote in elections ?Elections will be held in India every 5 years. In this guide, we will brief you on how to vote for elections in India. Eligibility Following people are eligible to cast their vote. Fo..
- I had applied for voter id and my epic number is also generated but I can't download my E-epic also. Is there any way to solve this? Write Answer
- Can I apply for voter card if my family don't have voter card? Write Answer
- I have registered for voter id 2 weeks back and till date BLO is not appointed. How many days it will take to appoint the BLO and for whole process? Write Answer
- If i apply voter id online how much time it will take take to get process and get voter id card number? Write Answer
- How many days will it take to change name in voter ID card? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Task Master Gulf
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.