Answered on June 07,2019
Go to Apple Sarkar website
If you are a new user, register yourself on the site. If you have already registered, login to the site.
After logging, choose Revenue Department on the left side of the menu. Select Revenue services.
Choose Caste Certificate
Fill the application form with required details.
Upload the required documents. Following Documents are required while applying for caste certificate in Maharashtra
Address Proof Attachment : Any one of Ration Card/ True Copy of Electricity Bill/ True Copy of Telephone Bill/ True Copy of Election Card/ True Copy of Passport/ First Page Of Bank PassBook/Cancelled Cheque/ Post Office Account Statement/Passbook/ Driving License / Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU/ Water bill (not older than 3 months)
Identity Proof Attachment : Any one of True Copy of Election Card / True Copy Income Tax PAN Card/ True Copy of Passport/ Driving License/ Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU/ Any Government Document having citizen photo/ Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
Caste Proof: Any one ofTrue Copy of School Leaving Certificate/ Self Attested Caste Certificate from the Competent Authorities/ True Copy of School Leaving Certificate of Father/Uncle/Aunty
Relationship Proof: Affidavit attached with the application.
Make the payment
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to get SC/ST Caste Certificate in Maharashtra?Caste certificate is an official statement provided to the citizen by the state government confirming his/her caste. Documents Required for SC/ST Caste Certificate in Maharashtr..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- माझ्या मुलीच्या कास्ट व्हॅलीडीटी वर आऊट वर्ड नंबर मध्ये एक शून्य जास्त पडलाय त्यामुळे प्रॉब्लेम येत आहे त्या चुकीची दुरुस्ती साठी मी काय करू मंजे मला तो लवकर मिळेल Write Answer
- I am from Maharashtra. I have applied for OBC caste validity certificate. It has been 2 months and I didn't got any email notification from the officers. What can be the issue? Write Answer
- Can I use my grandmother's 1950 proof to apply for caste validity in Maharashtra, or do I need my grandfather's proof? If not, please suggest any alternate options. Write Answer
- Can I avail SC category benefits in Maharashtra if I belong to OBC category in Bihar but decided to settle in Maharashtra, where my caste is considered under SC category? Write Answer
- What should I do if I have lost my income certificate in Maharashtra? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.