Answered on June 07,2019
Go to Apple Sarkar website
If you are a new user, register yourself on the site. If you have already registered, login to the site.
After logging, choose Revenue Department on the left side of the menu. Select Revenue services.
Choose Caste Certificate
Fill the application form with required details.
Upload the required documents. Following Documents are required while applying for caste certificate in Maharashtra
Address Proof Attachment : Any one of Ration Card/ True Copy of Electricity Bill/ True Copy of Telephone Bill/ True Copy of Election Card/ True Copy of Passport/ First Page Of Bank PassBook/Cancelled Cheque/ Post Office Account Statement/Passbook/ Driving License / Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU/ Water bill (not older than 3 months)
Identity Proof Attachment : Any one of True Copy of Election Card / True Copy Income Tax PAN Card/ True Copy of Passport/ Driving License/ Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU/ Any Government Document having citizen photo/ Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
Caste Proof: Any one ofTrue Copy of School Leaving Certificate/ Self Attested Caste Certificate from the Competent Authorities/ True Copy of School Leaving Certificate of Father/Uncle/Aunty
Relationship Proof: Affidavit attached with the application.
Make the payment
- There's my ST caste certificate already issued offline by Dy. Collector, Dhule district Maharashtra. Now I want new online ST caste certificate in a revised new format on the basis of previously issued.But new Dy. Collector rejected case & denied to issue. What to do? Write Answer
- If my caste certificate is of ratnagiri gaon hometown and my income is above 8 lac and in B group and I am working in Central gov, then where should I get the validity of catse obc, is it in hometown or in mumbai as of my income abv than 8 lac? Write Answer
- My daughter's caste certificate application in Maharashtra is rejected as it's showing Karnataka in my and my fathers caste certificate. We are in Mumbai since last 60-70 years and they are asking for proof of before 1950. We don't have such old documents. What to do? Write Answer
- I have Xerox soft copy of caste certificate. The original was made in Dhule but i have lost the original. How can i get a new certificate on the basis of soft copy? Caste is SC Write Answer
- I have lost my original Maharashtra caste certificate. But I have original caste validity certificate. How do we get the same number caste certificate? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.