Answered on June 07,2019
Go to Apple Sarkar website
If you are a new user, register yourself on the site. If you have already registered, login to the site.
After logging, choose Revenue Department on the left side of the menu. Select Revenue services.
Choose Caste Certificate
Fill the application form with required details.
Upload the required documents. Following Documents are required while applying for caste certificate in Maharashtra
Address Proof Attachment : Any one of Ration Card/ True Copy of Electricity Bill/ True Copy of Telephone Bill/ True Copy of Election Card/ True Copy of Passport/ First Page Of Bank PassBook/Cancelled Cheque/ Post Office Account Statement/Passbook/ Driving License / Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU/ Water bill (not older than 3 months)
Identity Proof Attachment : Any one of True Copy of Election Card / True Copy Income Tax PAN Card/ True Copy of Passport/ Driving License/ Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU/ Any Government Document having citizen photo/ Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
Caste Proof: Any one ofTrue Copy of School Leaving Certificate/ Self Attested Caste Certificate from the Competent Authorities/ True Copy of School Leaving Certificate of Father/Uncle/Aunty
Relationship Proof: Affidavit attached with the application.
Make the payment
- I have Karnataka SC cast certificate but it is not working in Maharashtra. So can I apply for sc caste certificate in Maharashtra or is there any way to convert my Karnataka cast certificate to Maharashtra ?
- We have migrated to Maharashtra from Karnataka in 1982. I do not have cast certificate of my parents, grandparents. So how will I get Caste certificate in Maharashtra ?
- How to change my name in CAN number?
- I had obc certificate issued by Andhra Pradesh state govt. Will it be valid for applying central PSU? if not, are there any other certificates, where can I get them?
- How to do name correction in esevai CAN registration?
- There is name spelling mistake in my can number details. How can I correct it? Can I do it online?
- How to change mobile number for CAN?