Answered on December 29,2017
One can approach any one of the Licensed Certifying Authority (CA) for getting a Digital Signature Certificate. The list of Licensed CAs is available at http://www.cca.gov.in/cca/?q=licensed_ca.html. The different categories of certificates offered by different CAs are listed at http://www.cca.gov.in/cca/?q=CAServicesOverview.html. The contact address of each CA and their help desk numbers are available in the disclosure record of each CA published at http://www.cca.gov.in/cca/?q=licensed_ca.html.
- I applied for two certificates in Kerala through Edistrict portal. If I download the certificate, will there be Digital Signature in it ? How will I know whether it is valid?
- 1. While selling a car, we need to add address details in vaahan site. Is it the seller's address or buyer's address? 2. We need to upload aadhar and pan card details in vahan. Is it sellers aadhar and pan details or buyers aadhar and pan or details of both parties? 3. Can we add digital signature in the form 29 & 30 downloaded from vaahan? ( to avoid printing)
- When downloading Digital Degree from Digilocker from DU. My record is not found there. What to do now?
- I want digital locker. How to get it ?
- I am not getting otp from digital locker. What to do ?
- I have a digital marketing agency. Will i be able to have office space in Kerala startup mission?
- Is it necessary to download and submit the self-declaration form while submitting application form for Income Certificate in Tamil Nadu? If so, how do I sign in it? Digital signature or formal signature ?