Answered on December 29,2017
One can approach any one of the Licensed Certifying Authority (CA) for getting a Digital Signature Certificate. The list of Licensed CAs is available at http://www.cca.gov.in/cca/?q=licensed_ca.html. The different categories of certificates offered by different CAs are listed at http://www.cca.gov.in/cca/?q=CAServicesOverview.html. The contact address of each CA and their help desk numbers are available in the disclosure record of each CA published at http://www.cca.gov.in/cca/?q=licensed_ca.html.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.