Answered on March 01,2019
Follow the below steps to esign in digilocker.
- Login to Digilocker website
- Click on "Uploaded Documents"
- Click on "Upload" to upload the document
- Click on "Select Doc" type to specify the type of document. If you have uploaded Pan card, select "Pan card" from list of documents.
- Once you have uploaded "esign" icon will be displayed next to the uploaded document.Click on "esign"
- An OTP will be send to your mobile number for verification.
- Enter OTP. If you encounter any server error during the process, just refresh the page.
- If it is E-signed, a green tick mark will be displayed
- Click on Download button to download the digitaly signed document in pdf format
- Sometimes you will see a message like this while opening PDF. "Trusted Certificate which improve your experience with signed documents are available for download". Mark the check box and click on OK.
- As it is digitally signed, you can submit it as "proof for verification" in many websites
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Task Master Gulf
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.