Answered on March 01,2019
You cannot delete digilocker account. So your Aadhaar number will be linked to your digilocker account permanently. Also, you cannot delete the documents pulled from other departments (Income Tax Departments, CBSE etc.) in to digilocker account. However, you can delete all your uploaded documents from the digilocker.
- Visit Digilocker website
- Signin to your digilocker account
- Click on Uploaded documents
- In the list of uploaded document, click on delete icon to remove the document from your digilocker database.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.